We Ship Worldwide
We ship using USPS and we ship to any country that they will ship to.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
First Class Airmail does not provide tracking information. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your delivery, please select either Priority Airmail or Express Mail services. Please note, Express Mail requires a customer signature at delivery.
International Shipping Restrictions
- IMPORTANT: If shipping address and billing address do not match, even if your shipping method is Express, we first require confirmation via email for your order to ship, which may delay delivery times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Orders have a maximum merchandise sub-total purchase amount limit of $1,000. The maximum purchase item limit is 20 items per order, whichever comes first.
- Any orders over $400.00 USD only have the option to ship with USPS Express Mail. This is to confirm your package delivery.
To estimate when a package will be delivered, the following should be considered:
- Credit card authorization and address verification must be received prior to order processing, and may take up to 48 hours.
- Orders with Out of Stock item(s), may take an additional 2 to 5 business days to process and ship.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has been processed and shipped, an email containing the tracking number will be sent to your registered email. If you do not receive the shipping confirmation email within 2-5 business days from your order date, please contact us again and sorry for the inconvenience.
International Taxes, Duties and Customs Fees
- Fashion Trend Inc. ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
- USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.